June 29, 2016

Saved by Angels by Bruce Van Natta


Bruce Van Natta, a self employed diesel mechanic, was working on a Peterbilt logging truck on Nov. 16, 2006, when the truck fell off the jack and pressed him on the floor. With a few inches of air space between the axle of the truck and the floor, Bruce was practically cut in half.

This book is about how Bruce miraculously lived after the accident. Moreover, it features ways how GOD talks to people: through the process of prayer; through the Bible; through spoken words; through the Holy Spirit; through design and circumstance; through dreams and visions; and through angels

I can say this is one of the best Christian books I have read so far. As a fellow sinner, I can relate to the author not only about reverting to my evil self repeatedly but also about the overwhelming love of the LORD as He takes me back again and again despite my sinful nature. 

As my favorite excerpt from the book states:

"It still puzzles me how GOD can be so faithful to us when we are not always faithful to Him."

Congratulations to Bruce Van Natta on such a wonderful book. 

To GOD be the GLORY!


No comments:

Post a Comment