November 18, 2015

Didn't Know Twitter Can Be So Much Fun

I know that sounds so old news ,but I was born in the mid 70's, so cut me some slack.

Though I put up my twitter account about a couple of years ago I was never active. I only had 5 followers (I don't have anything to say to anybody anyway), and I only follow the news, the weather report and the department of education (plus those who follow me). Then Online Book Club happened and I suddenly felt the need to connect with other people. Since I decided to be a book reviewer, I started to follow authors, book promoters, fellow reviewers and former co-bloggers. Now, my once boring account is filled with colorful book covers, funny and sometimes satirical quotes and interesting facts. I just realized that there are so many things to see  on twitter and not just some acquaintances who post their last visit to Starbucks. 

Before, I just open my account like every 3 months, now, I open it 3 times a day to check out what's going on around the world. Naive? Ignorant? Jologs? Whatever. I'm having fun and that's all I have to say about that.. (to borrow from Forrest Gump)

By the way, you may follow me at @kimmyschemy06.

No comments:

Post a Comment