April 28, 2016

For the Love of My Husband

It has been 12 years since my father died of cancer. Needless to say, it was one of the saddest events in my and my family's lives. So, when I discovered a lump in my left breast last year, you can imagine my relief when it turned out benign. However, the fear of that dreaded disease still looms in my mind. I feel as if cancer is everywhere and it's out to get me and my family. I fear for myself and for the people I love most especially my husband. 

I was, therefore, glad when I came across Testicular Cancer Foundation and learned about quick facts about testicular cancer. 







It mat not mean much for some but I believe awareness is the key to understanding, and consequently, avoiding the disease. If you care about your husband, boyfriend, son or any male in your family as much as I do to mine, feel free to join this very simple campaign for testicular cancer awareness and get a chance to win $25 credit for some Tommy John underwear.

Simply share one of the testicular cancer info cards on Instagram using #KnowYourBalls, and tag someone who could benefit from the knowledge. Follow @TommyJohnWear and @TesticularCancerFoundation.



Show how much you care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment