January 4, 2016

My Goals for 2016

As a rule, I don't do the New Year's Resolution thing. If I want to start something, I start it. If I want something changed, I change it, regardless of time or season. Instead, I set goals. I admit, though, that I don't accomplish all those goals. Well, who does? 

Any ways, this year is special. Or rather more special compared to the previous years (every year is special to me). This year I have more challenging, thus more exciting goals. 

For the past years, my goals were mostly about healthy living, like walking a couple of miles a day, and productive living like making handmade bags for my Facebook pages Kim's Crochet and Bead Bags and Likhang Kamay. A list of books to read, of course, was prepared as well as the number of movies to watch.

This year, however, among my goals is to establish myself as a book reviewer. It has been several months since I joined Online Book Club as a member of its Review Team. For that short period of time I already have 9 published reviews. I know I still have a lot to learn and I still need to polish my writing and that is my special goal for 2016, to be the best book reviewer I can be. 

I should probably start by featuring the books I reviewed for the last quarter of 2015. Now you know what to expect on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment